Postal Service computers photograph the exterior of every piece of paper mail that is processed in the United States — about 160 billion pieces last year. It is not known how long the government saves the images.
- Nearly every action you take today is recorded by the Obama regime.
- The cover of every letter you mail or receive is recorded by the government. No warrant is required by law enforcement to review your postal records. The records have been used to harass citizens because of their political beliefs.
- The metadata of every phone call you make or receive is recorded by the government.
- Every text message you send or receive is likely recorded by the government.
- The to and from addresses of every email you send or receive is recorded by the government.
- The NSA has a record of every credit card purchase you have ever made.
- It is likely that every web access you make is recorded by the government.
- In some cities, even community area sounds are recorded, to pinpoint the sounds of gun shots.
- The government will maintain a database of how many hours you work each month (this is part of ObamaCare).
What kind of country do you want to live in?